Total Petroleum Management
O’Rourke Petroleum is a leading distributor of quality lubricants, fuels, and select environmental products and services, providing complete and comprehensive petroleum solutions to a variety of industries. With distribution facilities in Houston, Dallas, and Tyler, Texas, as well as satellite offices in San Antonio and Victoria, O’Rourke has the capabilities and resources to service all your “cradle to grave” petroleum needs – from product delivery to equipment inspection, and oil analysis to used oil collection – as well as everything in between. This full spectrum of services allows us to be your one-stop resource, eliminate the hassle of contacting multiple providers and suppliers, and simplify the process for you.
With more than 200 years of combined experience, our certified lubrication specialists and expertly trained staff take a consultative approach to every project we engage. Subsequently, you benefit not only from our knowledge and expertise, but also from best practices within the industry. Every customer and every project is different; we approach each one as a long-term partnership, and take great pride in finding solutions that meet your unique needs, challenges, and goals.
Founded in 1932, and currently one of only 31 Shell Alliance Distributors across the country, O’Rourke Petroleum provides the following products and services:
- Waste stream inspection, analysis, and project management
- Waste minimization solutions including waste reduction and recycling
- Collection services including used oil, oily water, filters, and absorbents
- Full inventory of Shell lubricant products, as well as synthetic and specialty oils from Summit Industrial, and private label products from Emerald Lubes
- Technical services including plant/site surveys, oil analysis, product training, and field tech engineering support
- Oil reconditioning, filtration, and reclamation services
- Bulk and packaged products
- Onsite fueling services, fleet fueling, and fleet cards
- Transport and bobtail bulk quantities available
- Equipment services including tanks and accessories
- Emergency fueling services
- Fixed forwards fuel purchasing programs
- Fuel supply chain management solutions
With a firm commitment towards safety, compliance, and regulatory guidelines, you can rest easy knowing O’Rourke is ready to handle all your petroleum management needs quickly, efficiently, and responsibly. For more information, call 1.800.683.1331 or contact us today.