O’Rourke Marine Services provides dockside and inland marine services from our facility in the Houston Ship Channel (view location). From our barges and transport trucks, we provide waterside delivery of high-quality fuels, lubricants, and environmental services. We clearly understand how turnaround time affects shipping, delivery, and the bottom line; subsequently, we’ve developed a “pit crew” process, offering fast, safe, and efficient fueling services to cargo vessels, boats, and off shore rigs throughout the Texas Gulf Coast. Additionally, we monitor and track our customers’ boats to proactively anticipate their needs and quickly replenish fuel supply.
Ports we service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week include: Houston, Galveston, Bayport, Baytown, Bolivar Roads, Deer Park, Freeport, Texas City, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, and Lake Charles.
A sampling of the lubricants, fuels, and environmental services we provide to the Marine industry include:
- Conventional, blends, and premium synthetic products from Shell, Chevron, and ExxonMobile
- Heat transfer fluids for marine heater barges
- Onsite oil reconditioning and reclamation
- High speed oil flushing, oil analysis, fluid monitoring, and technical consulting
- Available dockside and midstream; 2500 bbl per hour barge loading capabilities
- Ultra-low sulfur marine gas oil, on- and off-road diesel, and DEF
- Fuel additives to help fleets improve reliability, safety and performance in transitions to ultra-low sulfur fuel
- Emergency fuel planning and response
- Used oil collection; used filter collection
- Bilge pump-off
- Household trash removal
- Potable water
- Crew change, if needed
To learn more about O’Rourke Marine Services, call 1.800.683.1331 or contact us today.